First of all.. introduction π
It is 8pm on Thursday, August the 13th, 2020 (luckily not the 13th on a Friday). Business day ended 3hours ago, and I am chilling with family, and i got a brainwave!
Why don't I start a blog?!
This seems to be a fantastic idea. I will be 35years old in a few weeks, just relocated to Canada 7 months ago, after an eventful 13yr-IT career in Nigeria.
What more to do with one's time here than to get creative with it. You see, life is predictably and lovingly sane in Canada. After moving overseas, you now have more time - not wasted in traffic - to yourself, and it is so easy to get bored.. covid isn't helping matters either.
I am doing this blog to chronicle my experiences through life in general, writing about my career, some bits about family etc. I will round off each post with take-aways..lessons I learnt from each experience, or what I could do have done better in hindsight.
I crave your indulgence to keep my anonymity..biko, edakun. Please if you know me outside of here, kindly permit my face to be behind the veil :)
I promise you, every read would be worth the while. Welcome!
Wow Nice, I look forward to learning from your journey
ReplyDelete